Mardi Gras was a disaster.
I got SO drunk.. I still feel sick thinking about goon.
My phone was apparently stolen – I don’t believe it. My friends bf was on the phone.. came back, said he was mugged and the phone was taken. I have a feeling he just dropped it somewhere and didn’t wanna tell me. Fuck. I don’t care about the phone – it was heaps dodge.
I just want the messages from Saturday night back that I was too drunk to read at the time. They were messages from people I’d been waiting to hear from.
Coincidence though – I got my old phone working a few days ago.. so umm at least I have that. I can’t buy a new phone cos I’m so fucked on this saving shit.
Anyway – I got really drunk and Mardi Gras – Met up with PS and hung out with him most of the night in the park.
Plonked myself on some trees a few times and vomited. Yeah, I always vomit from goon. I don’t know why I drink it!!
Anyway, on the way home I totally passed out on the train stairs and this boy I’ve hooked up with (who now has a g.f) came and sat with me on the stairs and fully just draped himself around my legs and in between them and I totally hugged him back. Not cool!! ..
PS is such a nice boy and I feel bad that I went and hugged this boy like that after I’d just been hanging out with PS.
Oh well.
I’ve been lucky. These food binges haven’t had too much of an effect on me. My luck will run out soon though so I’ve gotta toughen up.
Yesterday when I got home from Mardi Gras I had a 50g pack of chips. One slice of bread with some butter, mustard and silverside (ugh!!) ,,, well I think I had that. I was too drunk and I don’t remember properly.. umm later in the day had some chips and chicken nuggets. 4 zooper doopers and 5 skinny cow ice creams. WTF?! Hahahha. I had SO much. I’m sure I had more on top of that too.
Anyway, I’ve gotta be good. I’m gonna put on a mass amount soon if I’m not careful.
We’ll see how it goes. I’m having chips, chicken and salad for dinner which WILL be purged. You know why?? Cos that’s how I lost my weight before. I was doing it after every meal and after every snack and I just shrunk. SO! Back to being tough.
It’s better for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment