Friday, March 13, 2009

mmmggggg

I just purged two hot dogs and a piece of cake.

I have a problem.

I have a bad case of bulemia - but you know what? I don't care. It's good. I'm not putting on weight, or am I??
I look disgusting. I have an awful body. I'm getting fatter and fatter. I'm not moving from 55kg but I know it's gonna shoot up any day now. I was getting down to 52~!!W!fdjngkjsnkjfg What the hell is going on?!

So today I bought a really nice, new camera for my trip.
11 days!!
I also got a bag, some knickers, cute tops and a few other things for travel. The bag is so small but it fits everything. Hm, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

1 comment:

  1. i find so much comfort in the fact that yo we're the same height and weight (yes, i've reached the same awful 55 now... i don't know what the hell is WRONG with me!), that i'm not alone. xxx

    ReplyDelete