Heyyyy - wow!
It's been so long since I last updated. Well, it seems so long.
I'm in an internet cafe at the moment, checking out my Facebook and shiz. London has been really great so far. It's like a giant maze. I've taken loads of pictures which I'll update and link you guys or something to whatever.
Okay - I think I'm a bit drunk, but I hope not. We have a long night ahead of us and it's going to take up a lot of energy and whatevs.
I've been eating like a mad man - Yesterday we went to some guys house out in "balham" ...?
And on the way home to the train station we got some muffins.. and then stopped at subway.. and then stopped at the fish and chip shop and got fried chicken and chips!
Shittttt.
But it's all okay. I think cos we've got it so easy in London that we've been eating shitly. Once we get into Scotland (hopefully by about Friday next week) then we'll be in the hostels and not eating.
I haven't put on any weight yet - still a steady 54. But I'm scared as. my stomach is so full from beeeer.
Ew.
San Miguels - Its like Tooheys NEW!
We love new.
Hope you are having fun!
ReplyDelete