Friday, March 20, 2009

Yeayah!

It makes me feel really disgusting when I read Perezhilton.com - When he sends posts out like this and this and even this - I just want to scream. If they're dissing Kate Moss, then wtf would people be saying about my body. Perez is so fucked for a girls confidence.
I know Kate Moss is some godly image for thinspiration and that it's a bit silly thinking that maybe one day we could have that kind of body but it still makes me feel awful.

I went and had a smoke last night with my oldest friend and her b.f - I forgot the feeling. I haven't laughed like that in so long - where I'm unable to breathe. They were looking at me like I was a bit retarded but it was okay haha. Anyway, I got home and had a medium bowl of some satay stirfry and about 3 spoonfuls of dessicated coconut and golden syrup mixed together.
I suggest not making coconut mixed with golden syrup. My Nanna used to use it at icing on cakes and I remember it tasting really good - so I made some.. but wow, so sickening.

Anyway - I pretty much totally fucked up my good eating, yesterday.
I figure if I just try my darndest then I'll be OK! by Tuesday morning.
www.nosdiet.com
NO Snacks!
NO Sweets!
NO Seconds!
It makes a lot of sense. Now, I've altered it a bit and by altered - I just mean that I've cut out two meals and just kept dinner in there which I'm going to be so strict on!

Lettuce Leaves!

Hey, I was also looking through this site - looking at all the diets kind of inspired me - not that I'd actually do them. www.faddiet.com - just a good time waster maybe?

5 comments:

  1. Perez is a hypocrite, he used to be fat himself plus he praises larger ladies like Adelle then slams Kate for being "fat"? It's dumb. I enjoy his column but sometimes it's just too mean.

    Can't remember the last time I had coconut, mmm. Sounds like good stoned food lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've lost my voice and i'm lying in my bed all day so those sites might be a great source of dietetic distraction (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total ditto on what RayRay said! I was going to say the EXACT same thing. It's one of the things that pisses me off so much about his column even though it is a guilty pleasure.

    He's always talking about how much confidence gross fatties like Beth Ditto have (sorry I don't care I think she's gross) but then slams Jessica Simpson for putting on 10 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's just ridiculous! 'fat' kate moss..? come ooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think perez is mostly hilarious, but that's just because he's not picking apart my body..that shit with kate moss is just too far...she is finally looking more like a normal person and not a gaunt stick figure...he should be praising her - he's the real fattie.

    ReplyDelete