Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm getting pretty ding dang scared about my trip now.
I was so scared about looking like a fatty, which thankfully, I don't so much anymore - that I just totally forgot about the whole bloody trip. I'm going to be in a DIFFERENT country!!! without my mum!! .. oh no.
I wont be able to sit here in my lovely room, against the lovely window, with the lovely blinds open, listening to lovely Lou Reed.
Shitty mcshit.
I'm getting nervous.


I'm scared. I just want to stay home, get a mega fast computer and buy the new Sims game =(
And you know what? I so could have. This going away money could have paid for a reeeally nice computer and funded me enough so I could stay home through the winter without working. Shit!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're nervous. Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I understand you so well even though I'm still under 18 and I don't have to earn money myself...

    before leaving home for a longer period I feel so attached to this place and comfort, and I love Sims really and this peace, this lack of duties and possibility to do nothing and feel free.

    Where are you going btw? It won't be bad, you're too strong to be so worried, c'mon xoxo big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun, i totally understand that it's scary! but i really believe that you only regret the things you didn't do, even if it means taking chances. xxx!

    ReplyDelete