Today is my coffee/water fast and stupid me woke up at 10:30am.
I went to bed at 4am this morning so I could wake up a lot later but my battery started beeping on the lappy so I had to roll over and shut him down... then my mind start going and I couldn't get back to sleep. so I'm sitting here with my coffeee and I'm so determined to do this today.
I haven't ever done a fast - so this is a big deal for me!! I've got a few things planned for the day that require a bit of muscle and time.. so it should keep me out of trouble until about 7 when it starts getting darker (damn the end of day light savings!!) and I settle down to watch some quality TV.
I have to sort more going away stuff
I just don't know what to take overseas - Anyone know what the wear in Europe is like from now until September?? I've looked up averages and whatever but I'm still pretty stuck on what I'm supposed to be taking with me.
I don't know what I need!! Is it going to be uncomfortable with a big back pack and a shoulder bag?? YES! Most likely, but I need the room. I thought I could get away with a 35litre bag - obviously not. Maybe I can take out some undies to accomodate for the millions of singlets I'm taking. Singlets to go over long sleeved shirts - keep it different, you know!? ... Oh god. And I only have two jumpers. I need jackets!! Not jumpers. BUT! Whatever, it's not as if I'm going to worrying about my hair and whatever, so I'll be okay pulling jumpers on and off... and they are pretty cool jumpers.
I got this mad Rage Against The Machine jumper when I went to BDO (boo on no one wanting to come to the concert with me) ... well, it's not mad. It's actually very bad quality BUT I love it and I take it everywhere with me. It takes up a hell of a lot of room though.
Okay, here comes my coffeee high now (or maybe it's come) so before I bore you all like I did yesterday, I'll say adios!
Adios? Is that even right!?
Si! Adios is correct!
ReplyDeleteI just caught up with your last few posts... You sound like me when I'm on caffeine!
glad to know I'm not alone...:]
and I hope your fast went well!