Sunday, March 1, 2009

=)

I'm feeling quite lonely.

Big O was good. Got drunk. Talked to the bands. Made some friends. Kissed a funny French boy that talked like Borat. Gave my number away. Said things to people I'd been waiting to say them too therefore, embarassing myself haha.

My meeting on Thursday afternoon. Hmm.
I didn't think I could be so thoroughly scrutinised for a job that basically involves nothing.
Apparently I'm not cleaning enough and I'm not overly enthusiastic about the job.
It makes me so angry thinking about it but then I just want to laugh at how absolutely petty they are. How stupid the whole deal is.
Whatever though. I'll be gone soon.

I took Friday off. I was glad about it.
I really don't want to leave that place. I love the job and I love the people. The men are attractive and the girls are such quality people who I genuinely get along with - but that is no reason to put off a life changing trip. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment