I just can't help all this vomiting. I can't not do it!! Why?!
I'm feeling so awfully fat. My back - wow. Just. I don't know. My back is like a big giant piece of fleshy rump steak. It's disgusting. Side on - I just look like a bloated tube.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm going to look disgusting for England.
Why am I so down on myself... maybe my P's are due??? shitttttttttttttttt.
I bet I have them on the plane!!
No no lucky. I finish three days before. Phewf.
Just think of how skinny you're gonna get over there though, living off a diet of alcohol and... yeah, thats about it.
ReplyDeleteLucky girl
Stay strong... try not to eat in the first place. When you break you feel like absolute shit. Just think about it. Don't do it. Don't do it to yourself. Not when you've come this far. X
ReplyDelete