Monday, March 2, 2009

Drunnk stories and update!

Before I go and get my ninth! piece of licorice all sort (which I only eat the coloured bits of, so how many cals is that each??) - I'm going to update this blog that I have been neglecting so badly.

I'm not actually allowed to eat at work anymore. Haha. Yeah, apparently my cuppa soup stinks too much - even though I only ever get compliments on it! - BUT this is good. This is very good. Since I only ever walk at lunch, I don't have time to eat.. therefore, that's 110 less calories a day. Uh-huh. I want to go and purge my dinner but I shouldn't.
What did I have? about 300calories of chicken!!!!!! shiiiiiiitttttt G! and then about 50c of salad.
So um, Okay. I'm totally done. No more chicken, okay? I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian. I can deal without chicken.. replace it with mushy mushrooms or something equally tasty.

This week was supposed to be tough. So tough. BECAUSE MARDI GRAS is on this Saturday!! yay, getting drunk in the park - and I want to look like I used to. I've gotten fat. My body isn't what I want. I don't know what happened. Emotional eating to the absolute max.
I want to purge. Purge until my throat hurts.

I used to be scared of vomiting. I still am a bit. I'm scared of hangover vomit and drunk vomit. I've done it so many times
Er no. I'm so retarded. I just did my big purge and knocked out my nose stud - went down the sink. My last one!!! ohhh sillly.
Anyway - More than a million times too many have I gotten drunk and vomited everywhere. My first time - I was about 17 and this boy bought me and a friend a bottle of voddy. We drank half each. My friend couldn't make it up 7 stairs. Was kicked out of the party at this club before she got in.. I made it in - but ended up passing out along three toilet stalls and vomited all over myself. Told a boy he'd be good if his head wasn't there and then passed out on those 7 stairs my friend couldn't get up. My brother came along and picked me up - I vomited all through his car and then all over his arm when he took me inside.
Another time - I'd just turned 18. About two weeks into it we went to the club that I just mentioned that other party was at. Got pretty excited so I drank a lot. Ended up going home with some boy I'd met the night I turned 18. On the way to his friends house I ended up vomiting all over myself and inside the taxi. Snuck out real quick without the driver seeing it... and then I lost my virginity to the boy. LOL... Not sure WHAT he was thinking. I was gross, fat, horrible back then. A gross, fat chick with vomit breath. Ugh - Can't think of anything less attractive.
Twice now in recent months I've had the same thing happen. My friend has this job where they get frequent never-ending bar tabs at some mad club. Anyway, the couple times this happened - I've gone to them and just taken her bracelet that gets her these free drinks. Stocked up to the max, 2-3 at a time within about 15 minutes and ended up walking down George Street in Sydney city spewing my guts up at every corner. I finally get in the train (none of this I remember, tiny flashbacks) and I end up sitting where the carriages join - door wide open passed out in the little join bit, waking up every now and then to vomit my guts up.
I've had some bad times - so I thought I'd share a couple of my experiences with you all just like Bipolarsarah did.
I love alcohol too much or maybe I'm just a weakling and can't stop drinking.
No, I love skolling a big schooner of beer. Yum Yum.


STOP EATING!!!!

Have you noticed how none of this is healthy - the way we eat (or so the 'experts' say) - but how we've kind of formed this thing on what's healthy and what's not within our generally unhealthy way of eating. Well, not really in those terms.. but how starving is more accepted/healthy than purging. Purging is a no no but starving and natural acid reflux is OK?
I don't know. Someone cut in and take me down a step.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, oh god, you make me laugh.. Good, lovely, drunken, vomit stories.. brings back own memories..
    Wish i had an eating ban at work.. Instead, they always seem to stock up the lolly jar, making it so hard to resist..
    Will be at mardi gras too (i think), look out for a glittery fatty in the crowd, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, they told you that you can't eat your soup?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are epic drunk stories, I loved them! You definitely made me feel a little bit better about my weekend escapades :)

    Oh and the stigma about purging bothers me a little bit. I feel like I'm constantly purging and it makes me feel so guilty. And although I've found this group of wonderful people I still feel like the outcast because I guess purging is so 'unhealthy'. The purging issue was the reason why I didn't join the Spring Challenge. BUT! Anyways, it's ironic that you also noticed that. Hope you have a wonderful day and try to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete