I just didn't care the last couple of days.
I had - 1.5 litres of cookies and cream ice cream
one king size snickers bar
one king size mars bar
About 100-150grams of salt and vinegar chips.
I just thought - fuck it! I'll do it!! .. so I did it =
Tomorrow I embark on a long journey of starvation and heavy bag carrying.
I'll be on an alcoholic detox/fast over the next 3-6 months.
I'm really hoping/wishing/begging that this weight I've put on will somehow leave me during that time. I've got high hopes for this journey!!
So this time tomorrow 4:30pm - I will be sitting on the plane, preparing for take-off!
For those of you that don't know - I'm going to London.
London shall be my first stop - hopefully only there a week or so. See some sights, some museums.
Work our way through England and then onto Scotland where I'll be stopping in Leith - Leith is my priority spot - all the books I read are set in Leith.
Irvine Welsh - writer of Trainspotting - really suggest you all read his books. So violent - about drugs and sex and bad men. It's good.
Anyway, after Leith - then I don't care.
Gotta stop in Amsterdam (der) .. Paris, France - I don't know. Any suggestions? I'd like to see a lot of country side. Little cottages and whatsits...
And in that time I wrote that - I had a chicken sandwhich on TWO slices of bread WITH BUTTER.
Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. Oh well. This layer of fat shall be gone in at least a month.
I'm so excited. But freaked out.
I haven't even really packed yet.
I wish I was traveling in europe! I cant wait to go back. Are you stopping by Germany? if you are - Koln is the most beautiful german city in my opinion. Austria is great for sights/countryside stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'm soo jealous =) Amsterdam is great. London, for me, was nothing special - but I bet scotland will be lovely. gosh I'm rambling.
have a great trip, good luck detoxing/fasting
You are so lucky, I cant wait till I can travel through europe. Good luck with your trip and no doubt you'll lose some weight coz you'll always be on the go.
ReplyDeleteXxx
HAVE FUN! And fly safe.
ReplyDeleteIts going to be an amazing time. Scotland? I've heard its absolutely gorgeous.
Will you have your computer with you? Will we be getting updates?
Have a safe trip! You're gonna have the best time!
ReplyDeleteNever been to Europe but my friend who is currently over there said that Paris wasn't that great - apparently the locals are pretty rude to tourists.. He said he absolutly loved Prague and Germany.
Have fun, keep us posted on what you're up to :)
wow, have a great trip!
ReplyDeletemmm, it's wonderful trip, are you going alone or with friends?
ReplyDeletefor me London is amazing, I feel free in this city... Such a long way ahead of you. wish you luck and I hope that it would be a journey of your lifetime-absolutely gorgeous in each aspect
good luck, Honey, when will you be back?
I hope you have an amazing time - that trip sounds beautiful - wish I could go on it too!
ReplyDeleteomg i so wish i could go through europe!
ReplyDeleteyoure soo lucky.
take pichurs? =D