Why does my blog have a virus? huh
about 20 million pop ups came up then.. of the same entry.
Hmmm.
Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise. Purged. All down the drain
3 handfuls of grapes
So much honey
2 nectarines, purged
...
fricken. Why am I doing so badly?
I'm getting fat. I'm getting very fat.
--
I keep thinking I'm pregnant.
This stomach is not a normal bloated stomach
There's somethin sus going on with it.
FUCK
I don't know what's going on. Why is it so round and dropped and fucking fuck.
I'm fasting tomorrow.
And the next day
I'm drinking my coffee.. and smoking my ciggs (which I've been doing more lately, hope there isn't a habit creeping up on me) .... got my blueberry extra sugarfree gum
Yes. That'll do. I've never felt more awful.
I'm thinkin about starting the South Beach Diet (or whatever it's called) Next weeek!! .......dfkgklmelfmklmweklrmklmwklemr fuck this fucking feeling!!
my tummy's doing the same ting but the bulge wasn't always this big! damnn :[ i dont know how to get rid of it. sit-ups perhaps?
ReplyDelete