I just made Anzac biscuits.
120c a biscuit. Woo hoo.
I've had massive urges to bake.
I made caramel biscuits the other day but didn't eat any. Left them to my mum and dog.
If I have one, is it that bad?
I'm not going to be hated cos I have a big of a chubby belly.
As long as I keep my jeans at a size 10 - everything is fine, right??
People aren't going to look at me and be disgusted if they see that my body isn't perfect.
I don't want sex - I don't want a boyfriend - I just want to have a flirt and a kiss when I'm out drunk. And that's possible if I stay my size - it's possible for people to not be disgusted by that. Boys and girls aren't as shallow and negative and judgemental as I think they are.
Good way to look at it - you're exactly right too, no one is going to be judging you based on your weight!
ReplyDeleteAnd a size 10 is absolutely gorgeous and slim! - you have nothing to worry about!
Just enjoy it :)
You are your biggest critic! I'm sure you look great.
ReplyDelete