Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dory-Toes

So I pulled the fridge open to get some water out..
My mum goes - "G, you are putting on weight. You're getting the dimples back in your thighs".
omg. omg. omg.

My mum doesn't notice anything - but she notices that I'm putting on weight.
Thanks mum for the reality check.

I have a hard couple of weeks ahead. Because of my horrible, horrible, awful, disgusting eating ways these past couple of weeks - I'm going to be bloated, fat, chubby for the next month even.

My fast started this morning - I've had 2 cups of coffee and a cup of tea.. also, 4 litres of water.
This will be my life until the plane.
On the plane, I plan to let myself go - I'm going to eat that complimentary sandwhich and chocolate bar and I'm going to drink those free alcoholic drinks... but until then.. NOTHING!!
I'm so motivated. Really.

I just need to be persistant. I just have to deal with this for another 9 days. 9 days out of how many years in the rest of my life. 9 days is NOT much and I should not have a problem doing this.. so I wont. Hunger is a feeling - It doesn't physically point a gun to my head to make my eat, neither does cravings.. I can deal with this.

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe your mom would say that to you! That's just horrible. Hope your fast is going, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF!!????
    i get really really angry reading this, your mom should NOT say things like that you! it's disrespectful and sad and wrong.

    you're beautiful, hun. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! that is the worst!
    Good luck with the fast, you'll do great, im sure.
    :)

    ReplyDelete