Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My mum is chomping down on grilled cheese toast and tomato. It smells so good.
.I want some so bad.
She didn't offer me any so that's good

Last night was pretty bad. I had a lot of grilled chicken and salad and a few chips.
Didn't purge.
Then I had 2 ice creams and half a tin of spaghetti - which was purged. Felt a bit better?


I can't believe I'm leaving on the 24th. I've got so much to prepare..
And I'm Still Fat.


I need to lose at least 3kg by then.
Dunno how.
No eating.
Walking everyday.
60situps a day.
JUST cos I'm done with work doesn't mean that I can slack off!! I've got to prepare. I've got to get my bag and my camera. Go back to the city tomorrow, yeah? Pick up the camera.
Pretty sure I get 6 weeks of pay on Friday. How much does that equal to??
$1000+
$1250+
$2500+
=4750k
I'm not going to have much haha.. oh and 9hunj from the goverment. I'll probably only have about 2k in poounds. Wooops. Oh well, it's not a shopping holiday!! It's a drunk holiday. Plenty of cheap alcohol around.

My mum is just absolutely screaming at me. Not sure why?? haha =)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you were able to resist grilled cheese way to stay strong. Grilled cheese is so good but so fattening.

    ReplyDelete