Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Thursday.
I've had two small bowls of salad -
mushys, carrot, cucumber and butter lettuce. Just simmmple!

I'm full as.
I had a few Anzac biscuits last night but I thnk I've done really well the last few days. I've been drinking about 4-6 litres of water a day which is amazing for me because usually I'd have a 1.25litre bottle of diet soft drink through my dinner and that was it.

I have a party to go tomorrow night. I'm not sure if I want to go. There's going to be a lot of younger kids there but my oldest friend will be there and that's okay. The boy who is having it is the one who was hugging me on the way home from Mardi Gras the other week. His girlfriend will be there and that's good. But even when she's there - it's still a bit sus. One time I went to his party and he picked me up and walked around the house with me, infront of his g.f.. thought it was a bit sus! I feel quite sorry for the girl. Beautiful skin but she's a little naive I think.
It's going to be my last weekend in Australia for a few months so the next night (Saturday) I'm going to the local club. It's like a really small RSL - mmm most of you wouldn't know what an RSL is - it's just a club, usually has a big, open eating area - thousands of pokie machines and a few bars.. a d-floor and there's usually some upstairs bit with a stage and an even bigger dance floor. SO I'm going to the little one on Saturday just down the road with my oldest friend. We'll probably suck on a goon sack and just stumble in there. Should be a fun time. Although, I don't like drinking without my best buddy.
Wednesday - London.. so there is the time for drinking.

I've just got nothing to report on. I've been in my pyjamas pretty much since being fired. Sitting and doing nothing. I'm gonna be posting heaps of photos while I'm away - I'll give you guys a link to my Flickr page or something and if you're bored, you can check it out. I'm gonna chuck in the whole anonymity thing very shortly.
There's no point keeping my face hidden and my name secret because there's no one around anymore to be afraid of finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment