Tuesday, March 17, 2009


So the last two days have been pretty successful.
I've done okay.
Bit of celery - slice of chicken.

Today I've had two coffees.
I'm doingOK!

My stomach is still bloated though.. stretched out. Which is to be expected.
Why did I think it'd go down before England?
This time next week I'll be sitting in the airport.. waiting for my plane.
Hopefully sitting with my old work mate having a nice beer. I'm looking forward to it. I think.

I know a couple of people thought it was mean what my mum said to me.. about the dimples - but she's a lovely woman and I did ask her to always tell me if I'm putting on weight.
She thinks it's cos I haven't been walking the two hours a day - which is probably true. I haven't walked for the past 7 days.
I've been a lazy bugger.

I'm starting to get over food. Those two days were pretty tough. I was craving nuggets and chips. chocolate. ice cream. But I'm doing okay now. Hopefully it'll stay this way.


I feel like a cigarette.


No comments:

Post a Comment