Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bigger Bear!

So after my little sandwhich I had another slice of bread and butter and did a mass purge. Everything came up. It was the first time in a long time and I felt happy that I was finally able to do it again with ease.

Then I had some vegies and a chop. Not much altogether... then a small banana and apple - all purged again.

I didn't think I could do it anymore - but I can!! And it comes at exactly the right time.
After all this weight gain, I need all the help I can get.

Right now I'm sipping on black tea. I might go to bed early tonight. My eyes are hurting.

Tomorrow I am planning a fast - if I eat some dinner I shall be bending over the bathroom sink. Deal? Deal!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say I don't find purging to be the most fun activity available, but a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do, right?

    I hope you're well, darling!

    ReplyDelete