I'm not a nice person. I'm quite mean. I wonder why I don't have many friends - but it's so plainly clear!! I just don't have anything to bring to the friendship apart from a good drinking buddy.
My ex-friend isn't right when she says "You only want someone to go out with, that's why you're friends with me" .. I'm perfectly capable of going out by myself. I make friends on the night and I always have a good time. She's also right in a way - because I want someone to share the fun with, to be able to go over the night with and laugh about it with... but that's what a friend is for, right? - I just don't know anymore.
Anyway, I am very sorry that I don't comment much - but when I feel I do have something to say that will matter - then I do say it. .. type it.
___
I finally bought some new albums today.. I bought:
The Herd - It's an Aussie hip hop band. Really suggest you guys have a peek at their stuff
http://www.myspace.com/runningwiththeherd
There's not much on their site but they've got a few albums out now.
Also Bright Yellow - I saw them when they were just starting out.. and also Body Jar.. Both of them are Australian bands.. great stuff.
___
Okay - I've gotta get serious about this weight loss thing. Time to start counting calories and being honest with myself about what I'm putting in my body.
So here goes:
Large flat white, extra shot - 2 sachet of sweetners - Approx: 250c
Mentos - 161c
Bowl of soup - Approx: 200c
Apple - 100c
Plum - 50c
Banana - 80c
Half a KitKat caramel - 160c
Tea - 50c
=
BIG FATTY - 1050? Fricken.
It felt like I didn't even eat that much.-- I went into the city today and walked for about 4 hours so that's about 250c burned. Wow. Nothing.
This is horrible. I need a plan. I need to get myself back into it.
I used to think 100c was a massssive amount of calories and now, it's nothing. Even 1000c for a meal doesn't phase me and it's making me feel so sad. I need to start worrying again!!
Maybe this is me being happy?? No - I'm not happy this way. I'm slipping back into the fatty me.
----
I want to stretch my ears with the other stretchers I have cos they're so pretty.. but I don't know what hole to put it in. I've got 4 in each ear and I'm wondering whether I put it in the third hole or the fourth hole. Can't put it in the second because I'm scared that it's too close to the other ones.. hmmm
EDIT RECORDS UPDATE!!
Comparisons -
21st March
Bust - 33inches
Waist - 25inches
Hips - 33inches
Thigh - 20inches (ugh)
Arms - 9inches
54kg
24 days later -
Bust: 34in
Waist: 28in
Hips: 37in
Thigh: 21in
Arms: 10in
59kg
WTF -- - - I CAN'T BELIEVE THATTTT. THREE INCHES ON MY WAIST - 5 INCHES ON MY HIPPPSS..
Maybe I'm not measuring in the same place?? Shitty mcshit burger.
dont worry it could be due to water retention ;) stay strong
ReplyDeletexxx