My friend just goes to me "What have you eaten today??" .. Nothing yet.. "Oh, I'm eating a Mars Bar! - It's my breakfast.. and then I'm getting Maccas for lunch!!" ..
She thinks she's only 4kg heavier than me. She's a tank!!
Anyway - I think I did pretty good Friday. Got away with eating an apple and a carrot.
Fricken one amazing night later I'm on my way home. I avoided Hungry Jacks and the 24hour kebab shop and went home. I ended up drunkingly tucking into an apple. An apple! I've never just eaten an apple after a dirty night out.
Woke up extremely hung over and had some steamed beans and carrots, zucchini and broccoli (does that still count as raw? I'm not totally sure on the rules of this) .. got a bit hungry later and had three apples. =) .. haha. Big improvement on what I was like last week. I think I'm doing okay.
Scale said 55kg when I woke up on Saturday morning. But that's cos I was so dehydrated from the hangover.
Friday was funny. I think maybe I need to calm down a bit though with my drinking.
I must have looked like a massive tart that night. On the bright side - I saw a boy that I've seen a few times before and it was fun seeing him again. Unfortunately, because of my lost anonymity - I can't give details. I'm kinda scared to see the pictures on the website though. I remember a few being taken. Shit.
I felt really light on Friday. One boy pulled me onto his lap and I remember saying "Ahh aren't I squashing you?" .. but I felt like I weighed nothing.. and he seemed to be fine? haha.
I'm really awful with my posts lately. I promise I'll pick up again soon and give you guys something decent to read!! ..
No comments:
Post a Comment