I'm getting the headaches back
Caused my too much caffiene. I'm sure it is.When I first started losing weight, I was getting these massive headaches down one side of my head - as though someone was ripping a knife through it.
Last night I went to the movies =)
Was a happy time.
Had a cig before I went in and scoffed down a bag of popcorn. Suddenly felt massively ill and ended up in the toilet vomiting uncontrollably. Not sure what happened. I thought "Yeah, mad - now I feel too sick to eat this box of Maltesers" ..I ended up coming home and eating them anyway.
Yesterday afternoon (before knowing I was going to the movies) I went up the road to buy some Maltesers - I was just craving them. Bought a packet - they turned out to be off - exchanged for another packet - off again - exchanged for another packet... off - So I said to the girl "Okay, fuck it - give me my money back" . Guardian angel, maybe??
I believe in the angels.
Anyway - my raw diet is fucked. On the brightside, even after all the shitty mcshit I ate yesterday - I'm down 2 kilos in the past week.. well, 3kilos considering I got up to 60kg at one point last week.
It's 1:15pm right now - plan is to take some Aspro for this headache, maybe a couple No-Doze and get stuck into the cleaning.
Consumption for today:
One Coffee
Planned consumption for today:
One apple
Okay G, stick to the plan this time.. aiight??
Oh I bought a skipping rope. Let's hope I put it to use!!
Hi, I'm Lina :)
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to the caffeine headache thing... I'm addicted to it for its appetite supressing / energy giving / metabolism boosting-ness, but my boyfriend pretty much refuses to talk to me when I'm "on drugs" :)