I've never felt fatter or lazier.
I have no energy to recount all the awesome stuff that happened to me in the short stint overseas.
We did some massively good stuff but I just can't be bothered.
I'm gonna say that's cos I'm massively fat!!. FAT FAT FAT.
I just can't stop eating all the shit. I can't stop buying it.
Tomorrow I'm making chicken soup and cleaning all day. Honest. This time I am.
Chicken soup is gonna be bay-sik! No salt. Okay? Usually it's loaded up.. but I'm just going to shove a whole buncha chilli in there instead.
I went out last night (it's 5am atm. funkin jetlag to the max) and had a smoke with a couple of my friends. They're great. They've totally understood about what happened overseas with my now ex friend and they're on my side.
What my friend did is so unforgiveable but for some reason - I still wanna be friends with her. We get along so well when we're out and whatevs. But I guess that's no reason to excuse the way she treated me while I was over there.
She did some shit, shit things.
Like, one night - I went to go to the bathroom and left my brand new leather jacket upstairs with my bag, scarf and an old cardigan that I loved. I accidently went over time and hadn't come back for 20 minutes. I was drunk. I lost track of time. So she saw me with a couple of boys and went skitz. Threw my bag across the street. My phone, wallet and camera went all over the place and my bag fell down a ditch. She left my jacket, scarf and cardigan upstairs so by the time I got there - some biznitch had stolen it.
And my friend ran off - left me in the middle of this strange city (she'd been there for a month prior and knew the place well) ... So I was there, with no jacket on. I had to call some guy I'd met the night before to come and get me and I stayed at his house. He lent me a jumper in the morning and I went back to this place we were staying at.
Another time she left me in the city by myself as well, to try and find my way home in minus degree weather, about 40 minute walk home - all cos I was enjoying myself too much.
She's a lanky lank. She's huge. Well over 6' with this dumb, stoned look on her face all the time. She isn't very attractive. Now I don't wanna sound full of myself - but she couldn't take the fact that I was getting more attention so she started ignoring me completely. Just stopped talking to me. She has no manners, nothing. This post hasn't really gone into very good detail. But the point is, no matter how much she doesn't like me - she should still have helped me sort myself out and help me out in the city. I would never leave her jacket behind no matter how pissed off I was, would never start ignoring her completely because she thinks I'm a shit friend for always ditching her for boys (again, she only thinks this cos she's jealous that boys don't like her). Whatever. She doesn't realise I only went over there to see her - not for anything else. Who cares. I'm home again now. 4!!!! kg heavier than when I got there. SHIT.
I got a lot of work to do.
___
My mum has some disease.. caused by too much weight. She's going on a diet now. So hopefully that means no more chips, chocolate, sweets around the house. Just good healthy food.
I forget what the disease is but she has a fatty liver or something. Gotta tackle this while it's still able to be fixed.
this "friend" doesn't really sound like a "friend". Jealous feelings will always be part of friendships (no one is perfect), but it's a warning sign when it creates situations like the one you mentioned. my opinion, put distance...she is not worth your time. Leaving you alone in the middle of a huge city abroad is downright bitchy and uncouth. sometimes, you have to think of your own self-worth before patching up things with someone who clearly should have been a better friend, let alone person, in the first place.
ReplyDeleteyou are home safe, and that's no thanks to her. I'm sure you are surrounded by quality friends, so hold on to them.
bSve
Oh my goodness! The things you describe are horrible! Okay, throwing your bag and leaving your belongings was hella mean, but leaving you to fend for yourself is just UNSAFE. Especially if you're drunk. You (and everyone else, for that matter) deserve much better.
ReplyDeleteI hope your mom is okay and gets well soon. And once again I'm glad you're back where you're happier.