Right this minute - I'm starting new
By the way - my mum is on the phone right now.. trying to find ways to kick me out of the house because she can't live with me anymore. Her problem is that I raise my voice. I'm just thinking "what normal person doesn't raise their voice when they're angry?" .. Honestly, on what grounds can she possibly have me removed from the house??
But whatever.
Anyway - starting new! .. I'm not going to say tomorrow (after all the Easter Show lollies are gone) - I'm starting today!! - I'll still allow myself some lollies and whatever but I'm going to try something different. MODERATION. Usually I have no idea what the word means but today! I know.
Does anyone else just ever think.. "I have these lollies here - they will be eaten eventually - I may as well eat them all now!! - get it over and done with!" ??? ... happens to me all the time. So instead of making these lollies last. I eat them all now.. buy more the next day. I could have used those lollies to stretch over into the new lollies time. You know?? Does that make sense??? So instead - I eat twice the amount instead of just the normal amount.
No lollies are a normal amount! lollies should be banned
Oh well. I'm about to go for a 2 hour walk. I've gotta go sign up for the dole because my mum is fucking nuts. Hour there - Hour back. It'll be sweet.
I do that with the lollies too!
ReplyDeleteBut not just lollies... biscuits, cakes, chocolate.. everything bad
Stupid me; 'if i eat it all now, then i wont eat it later'
Thats irrational.
I neeeeeed to stop that too.
Don't mean to sound dense but what is a lolly? I do the same thing, it's silly.
ReplyDelete