4 x Bulla 98% fat-free ice-creams @ 74c each = 296c
One mountain wrap bread - baked into chips @ 72c
120g of salsa dip @ 41c
One cuppa soup - 110c
Total for the day
519calories.
I'm quite proud of that even though I totally ditched the No Sugar rule.. and not eating anything apart from soup and coffee.haha woops.
But eh - I reeeally suggest cutting up the mountain bread and then baking them as chips. Gosh, so good!! And they'd be really nice with vinegar and some salt or something. Yum. Perfect substitute for the fatty chips.
This sounds bad but anything consumed from now on will be purged.
I was up the entire night last night. Not totally sure what happened but I was talking to a really sweet boy. I think he's a bit of a charmer though so I'm not paying any attention =)
I slept for about three hours today then got up to take my pup to the vet. Hopefully this means I'll sleep well tonight and go to bed at a good time - therefore, not eating anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment