So I'm coming home.
I know, I'm a failure but I just don't care.
I'm eating like a fatty and I'm not happy with myself.
I want to get back into Sydney life and my E.D.
It's normal and good and everyone is happy that way.
Getting out to the Sydney clubs and all my familiar friends.
My plane leaves tomorrow afternoon - as for tonight, I'm staying at a hostel by myself. I'm just gonna spend some time at the pub and then stumble home later or something. I'm not sure yet but I'm feeling happy.
It's gonna be great to catch up on everyone's stuff when I get back into Sydney.
I get in on the 9th. Everything happens on the 9th.
I was born on the 9th. My dog died on the 9th. I was fired on the 9th and now I'm coming home on the 9th. I dunno whether it's a lucky number or not?
Oh hun, right decision. Stay strong ok. Get back to normal and get back to getting skinnny. Love you. Xxx
ReplyDeleteSafe journey!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight :)
ReplyDeletei'm happy you made the decision that feels right, hun. *hugs*
ReplyDelete