Why do we promote McDonalds? Families just going in for "pit stop" but end up having a giant meal. A meal that has no quality to it and is awfully over-priced. I know that we aren't being made to eat it but they need to give it a rest on the ads. We're all so fat.
It's 3pm and I've had:
One cuppa soup - 110c
One cucumber - 60c
I'm done for the day - I hope.
If I was in a relationship - I wonder whether I'd worry so much about my weight. Recently it's all just been about what the boy will find attractive in me. Well, since I've put on weight. It was never about this before. I did feel very self-conscious about my body but I still knew it was okay and that they weren't touching some giant bit of flab on my back.
I don't know what to do with my situation. My mum is going crazy and I just don't know what to do. I guess I've got what I wanted. I used to want to be pushed out of home... go and live somewhere else but now that it's come to it - I just wouldn't know what to do. Omgosh. How many times did I just say "I don't know what to do" .. haha I'm not that confused. I'm just way too fricken lazy. I can't figure it out in my head what exactly I can do.
I know that I need a job first of all. A job in the city and then I need to go and search for a place to stay. But everything is so bloody expensive.
I'm back to not feeling normal. I just want things to be fine with my mum. I want to get along with her - I don't understand why she's acting so crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment