Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I really appreciate them.
Sometimes (all the time) I just have this horrible feeling that I'm not even close to being good enough for someone to like. There's always better out there and I'm just one of those girls that they'll take for a night but not really worth closer inspection.
I don't know whether this is true or I'm just being silly. I need reassurance that I can attract a decent guy/people even with a bit of extra flab.
This boy I used to know - probably the trendiest boy I've ever met and with a very nice face - gave me his number the other day. Told me to let him know next time I'm in town and we can go for a drink.. not that I'll actually use his number because he is waayy out of my league - but him even suggesting that has just left me totally gob smacked. I don't understand why he would do that. He's seen my dirty pictures on Facebook - he's seen me with dirty, greasy hair..
Actually, he started showing a bit of interest when I lost that last 5 kilos (which I've now gained back!) ...
This post isn't making sense. I'm sorry..
The point is - umm, I don't know what the point is.
I feel awful today.
I've had - one large coffee - probably about 200calories cos it was from the cafe.
Mentos.
Small bowl of chicken soup.
Half a KitKat
Apple
Plum
FFS. Please stop eating Gemma.
I don't make sense.
I was thinking today about all the wonderful things I was going to write - now all my thoughts have disappeared.
Maybe I'm just really tired.
I was up until about 5:30am this morning after a night of drinking.
I was talking to a boy I met in Manchester. He's just.. wow. Feeling shit I left so early.
Also! I stretched my ears again today!! .. I only did the first stretch 2 weeks ago but today I put in 5.2mm stretchers.. They hurt like hell - in 2 weeks I'm gonna see if I can find myself some 7mm ones. I want to be able to fit my pinky through my ears.. At least my pinky!
You're gorgeous!
ReplyDeletecomplete inspiration
and if you dont give that guy a call im gonna be so so disappointed!
he didnt give it to you for no reason! he WANTS to see you
so yep, call him!
:)