Thursday, April 9, 2009

HOOOOME

So I'm home. Finally.
Felt like I'd been away forever but really, it was pretty much nothing.

Today has been VERY unsucessful. I was going to say today is the last day of bad eating but I went way overboard haha..

This morning on the plane I had:
Packet of chips
Chocolate bar
Croissant
Yoghurt cup
Orange juice
3 teas with sugar and milk and probably more.

Today when I got home I had:
250g of chips
100g of coleslaw
Doughnut. Licorice all-sorts
Banana
Now I'm making hot chips.

HAHAHA. Too bad. I stood on the scale today. Went up 3kg in the past couple/few weeks. WOW! ... I totally understand how I did that though.
Starting tomorrow! Back to normal good stuff...

Over the past few days of transit though I've done disgustingly. I had like, 10 large creamy coffees with cakes.. but to be fair, I was at Heathrow and Bangkok airport for about 15 hours all up.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're home and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nadja-- glad you're home where you're happier! That's what's most important, right?

    ReplyDelete