Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is what I would like to get back to.
Please help me will-power.
















What I will never go back to!











11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - you are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry, you'll get there again!! I know you can do it.

    and also, your very pretty!

    good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty and thin!!

    Im like ur old photos atm, cant wait to get back to being thin.

    Good luck hun!! You can do it.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look like my photos a bunch where I was really thin and then slowly I got bigger and bigger and it was like one day I saw my old photos next to my new ones and I was like omg. I know you can get back to the weight you want to be hun keep working hard and you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this should be the best thinspo you will ever see! you KNOW you can do it hun!! just think strong, say strong, increase the thinspo on google or youtube or whatever! drink water water water!!! good luck babe you WILL get there if you are deterined enough

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sooo pretty - I have faith in you - you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, u look amazing and are my thinspiration and u have awesome style

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i have never been that skinny, but honest to god you are one of those girls who looks beautiful at both sizes. My fiance always tells me that and I think he's just being nice, but to you I REALLY mean it! We can get back there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am ten THOUSAND times jealous of your arms!! they are so TINY!!!!!!!!! (i have an obsession with tiny arms this.....month lol sorry if that's a weird thing to have commented, i do that sometimes)

    ReplyDelete