Sunday, February 1, 2009

somethings wrong, brother

Um
I don't know what to say
i lost my i.d card and my bank card along the road last night.
that's not really the problem - everything feels strange
i feel stupid
i've gotta get out of here
get out of my suburb - away from everything
i can't stand it
---
Okay so yesterday was a heaps bad day of eating
I had heeeaps of chips - I'll say at least 100g of chips.
About 10 ummm crackers. Buttery crackers
A quarter piece of lebanese bread with some bbq chicken pieces, onion and tomato sauce.
And then later a few bites of sausage, bread and onion - tomato sauce
Early this morning - one piece of toast wrapped around chicken, mayo and mustard.
About 5 270calorie drinks - along with lots of other drinks
omg.
wtf
haha i want to laugh at it.
shit - i kissed an 18 year old.
I'm such a fucking dork
Never again, G!

No comments:

Post a Comment