Thanks for comments.
Criticism - I meant, maybe in a very subtle way - criticism on how I'm being an idiot.
There's nothing wrong. There's nothing much more to lose because I'm at a good weight and that's where you're all supposed to say. "G! You are a fuggin idiot!" .. Hm. =)
Last night after doing a night of not eating much but a couple zooper doopers and some olives -
- midnight -
I thought .. hey, I have those Mi Goreng noodles that I haven't eaten yet - so I MADE THEM.
They were like - close to 400c.
After these noodles (which btw, tasted horrible) - I had 125c worth of crackers.
So I planned and said - okay, drink some water and then purge.. so I did.
I'm getting into a bad cycle. Bad, bad cycle.
That's So Raven was on tv last night - they were in a food court and all the food was fatty. I'm dying for some chips and a chicken burger.
Chicken Schnitzel burger and scoop of chips from the fish and chip shop at the corner mall.
I'm going to use the excuse that I can't have them because I'm saving. I'm scrimping.
I spend $70 a week on fares so now I'm going to start walknig home from the station. It's about an hour walk. It'll do me good. That's saving $16 a week that way.
-----
I'm rambling. Sorry girls.
I'm not hungry but there's a roast in the oven. I'm just craving. Craving so badly. Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment