Friday, February 27, 2009

ejnfkjnn BIGG OOOOHHH

Went fair overboard on my food for today
3 nuggets, handful of chips - 300-350c
2 chicken wings - apparently 200c each but i reeally don't understand how.
hmm so nothing else for the night
I s'pose I need the food tho
I'm going out to Big O tonight - by myself -
I know I've told you guys before but the Fratellis are playing. The Music. Ben Lee. Bluejuice (love love love!!) and Yves Klein Blue (LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
Cannot wait to see them and have a bit of a chat.
So, the food. I need to have a fair bit so I don't end up going overboard on the drink, getting sick and then vomiting everywhere and having no one to go to.
It's about an hour and a half from my house haha so I need to stay on top of things.
I'm so scared. Can't believe I'm going to this thing by myself.
--
Yesterday was a good day.
Had my cuppa soup and a big bowl of lettuce with about 120c of chicken.
... and like 3 zooper doopers haha. Woops.
--


Just thought I'd give a quick post. Update you all later on what happened with my meeting yesterday afternoon.. and also what happens tonight.
woo hoo. Bluejuice here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment