I feel absolutely disgusting and awful.
My eyes are closing.
My eyes are closing.
I’m craving food.
I’ve got this massive fricken stomach.
My arms keep wobbling.
I’ve got too much makeup on.
I’ve got too much makeup on.
My hair is frizzy.
I’m about to cry.
I have a meeting on this afternoon. A follow-up to one I had last year on all the shit I’m doing wrong at work. Last year it was with HR and one of the principals here.. today it’s with my supervisor and a different principal. I don’t want to do this with my supervisor. If she says one thing wrong, offensive or just stupid then I’m walking out. I can’t deal with this today. I’m not going to explain. I’m just going to say that I think it’s unfair the way she treats me and another girl at work and that I’m not listening to her harp on about what she thinks I’m doing wrong. It’s a receptionist job. I came here because of how little responsibility I’d get. How I didn’t have someone breathing down my neck. An easy job that I could just cruise along in. I don’t know what their problem is. I sit here without complaint for 8 hours a bloody day. I don’t go and wander. I only take an hour for lunch. Arrive on time and leave right on the dot of my finish time. Whatever.
I have just been so off track lately.
Last night for dinner I had a big bowl of chicken soup – which would only be about 150-200c.
4 zooper doopers – 200c
One Skinny Cow ice cream cup – 100c
Grapes – maybe 80c
Another bowl of soup – 150c .. last bowl of soup, purged.
Lunch time I had
Cuppa soup – 110c
Half a chicken sandwhich with cheese, lettuce, bacon and some other stuff.. quite small amounts of bacon and cheese but I estimate it to be about 200c
So 310+700
1110.
That’s awful.
No wonder I’m turning into a pile of fat mush.
I’m going to have my cuppa soup soon.. and then whatever is for dinner will be purged.
G, you’re disgusting.
Get yourself together. Bleugh.
Hmm, so if I’m fired today or something bad happens – my plans will change.
There shall be no more Europe – Instead it will be a ticket to Cairns.. who knows what will happen from there.
honey, how did it go?
ReplyDelete