TOMORROW
NO cuppa soup
Some chips and a couple of beers in the afternoon at work IF I decide to stay back
Tomorrow night - NO food. NOTHING. NO dinner!!
If I get the cravings, I will -
Clean the dvd drive on the desktop computer
Clean my room
Clean the house
Clean Clean Clean
Write in this blog
Go for a run
Put on some music channels - NOT Tv shows, I sit down and think too much that way
Re-install Sim City in my lappy and play it. That would keep me entertained for hours
Moisturise
Sleep
Go on a chat room
Count my money and organise savings
Get on the floor and vacuum between the floor boards
GET SOME FUCKING WILL POWER
I've just gone overboard this week. Way too overboard. It's disgusting. Get myself back on track.
Get stuck into the No-Doze and caffiene ehh
Stay strong, stay skinny. ♥
ReplyDelete