Friday, February 6, 2009

dumb post

Yesterday was a bad day
I purged a lot again
I had a good day then I saw the chips.
Ate about 300cals worth.. vomited it all up. Same with some other stuff.
----
So it's about 8pm
I've had cuppa soup - 110
Nectarine - est. 50
Black tea - est. 30
--
I'm not hungry but it's Friday night and I'm home with nothing to do cos my best friend wanted to leave
I'm saving so I can't even go out by myself
tonight is going to be full of tv.
woops - back to my point. I'm not hungry but I'll eat cos it's friday and i'm here by myself with nothing to do
when i was a fatty and stayed home by myself- I'd go and buy a bunch of shit. Ice cream - chips - chocolate - pizza or chinese - whatever I felt like and I'd pig out all night and watch movies.
I'm not going to do that tonight. I might pick at olives and pickled onions. Maybe a bunch of grapes. I don't know but I'm going to try my darndest to not eat anything!!

---
I think I can do it.
---
just gotta shit those cravings off
---
I'm down to my goal weight again.. TONIGHT... after a long day of whatevers... I'm at my goal weight!!
Fitttyyy treeee kg.
Woo hoo to me.

1 comment: