Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So I actually finished these 25 point dealy things

This took me a few goes!! I'm a bit late, but I did it.
1. I'd prefer a boy dogs company over an actual human boy (nothing sus)
2. I'd save an animal I don’t know from death over a human I don't know
3. I act extremely callous.distant towards boys I actually really like so I will look like the one that stopped being interested first when they eventually stop liking me - which I seem to think will always happen
4. I think that people from different parts of Europe aren't as smart as me because they can't speak English properly
5. I'll think I'm the best looking girl around with the most confidence when I see a boy look at me but I'm immediately shot down and depressed/feeling disgusting as soon as I see a typically good looking girl
6. I think most people where I live are inbred because their eyes are too close together
7. I used to sit at the local Leagues club with my friend and just bag out every girl we saw - mostly because I think we were jealous.. but it was fun
8. I don't think I'll ever be good enough for the metro-take-care-of-themselves boys or the muso kind (even though I am!) - but I feel as though that's who I would most have a connection with – they seem like they’d have more common sense than the average boy
9. I go for the dumb-dumb/less attractive boys because I know I wont be shot down by them/rejected
10. I'm so deathly afraid of my mum becoming a depressed vegetable while I'm away but I actually know she'll be better off - I cause most of her sadness
11. I'd prefer to be numb and high all the time rather than sober
12. I used to think I'd end up a junkie
13. I don’t see myself with a future – No husband (not that I want one) family, kids, career
14. I’m not sure I’ll have a long life – as long as I outlive my mum, so I can be with her always then that seems to be sufficient for me at this moment
15. I’m scared of jinxing things (like the above) – I’m terrified if I say I don’t want something to happen, that it’ll happen anyway
16. I think my words through very carefully – incase there might be any loop holes incase my thoughts do happen e.g, I’ll say – I want to be on the beach – but I’ll go specifically through each country, state and area incase I actually dissappear and end up on that beach – I don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere
17. I used to believe things I wished for would happen. I’d get excited when I’d say silly wishes - cos in my head, they’d be coming true and I’d get 5 minute bursts of excitement – sometimes it still happens
18. I solely will not visit Indonesia/Bali, those places because of the way they treat their animals. I think so much less of them after hearing stories about the orangutans that are shaved everyday for prostitution – cutting open of ancient sea turtles, live, for some of their traditions. I understand they have traditions and this is the way they’ve been and what their accustomed to – but for that, I’ve lost all respect – even for my balinese friends
19. I can’t take a compliment – so I give myself plenty of them which you’ve all probably seen through this blog. I either think they’re just lying to me and they’re going to run away later and laugh about me to their friends about how I believed them or they’re just doing it to be polite
20. To me – there’s no such thing as a boy being polite – so exclude boys from the above polite comment
21. I can’t stand ignorance – it’s probably the worst quality people can have
22. I’m a hypocrite – I can be quite ignorant at times
23. I don’t think anyone can make me feel as good as some music makes me feel. The feeling of fullness, satisfaction, happiness – no one can compare to that
24. 99% of my thoughts when I’m away from home, even for work are focused on how much I miss my mum and familiarity
25. I don’t know what’s familiar anymore. What am I even missing?

4 comments:

  1. Some of those made me laugh. Totally agree. Keep smiling. =) Happy happy days. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on all of the boy and animal points. I'd SO save an animal over a human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice list
    especially #5, 6, 11, 13, 21 and 24

    and you should take a compliment, from your picture (if it is you), you're really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, some of those made me laugh out loud. and i love animals too. <3

    ReplyDelete