I'm watching some show called "The Family" - It's a reality type documentary. Cameras have been setup in a British family house for 100days.
The house is lovely. There's a mum, dad, older sister and younger brother. It all seems too perfect. They eat dinner together. The mum and dad are lovey towards each other. The little brother is a bit of a nerd and the older sister goes out every night and seems quite popular.
She looks happy with her body. I'd say she's about 5'7/68kg or something. She's got love handles and boobs.
I just want some of that life. A big family. Someone to always talk too.
I just live with my mum in a lonely, cold house. She's always on the computer - barely speaks. Very distant. She's either on the computer or in her bedroom. Our dinners are the same every night (my fault, I know) which is served up when I get home from work. She'll go back to the computer and I'll sit down and watch tv/eat by myself. It's depressing here.
I want that nice family life. People actually care and make an effort. Everything goes by unnoticed here. Mum doesn't care about anything but her computer, her food, her alochol and cigarettes.
----
There's nothing going on here. I can't wait to get over to England see my buddy. We'll be able to go out every night and meet new people. Get dressed up. Drink. Eat lovely foreign food and actually care about stuff. I really need to get through the next 3 months quick smart.
Hmmmm.
I had a cuppa soup today. I don't feel guilty about it because it's mostly liquid. I wonder whether I can get through dinner.
I just miss the life I've missed out on. I shouldn't be complaining. I've had a stable life.
*hugs*
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteLoving you. Please be well.
ReplyDelete