Monday, February 9, 2009

ajsnnn OH OH HHHKKK

Okay okay - the most annoying part of my post.
Listing the food
Cuppa Soup - 110
2 finger-like bits of sandwhich
white bread
cheese
cucumber
tomato
sweet potato
something else
These were 2 different types, keep in mind. It was not all eaten together
..so I'm gonna est. at 200cal altogether for them..
One large bowl of chicken soup.
chicken
potato
peas
zucchini
umm chili?
I'm gonna estimate about 150/200c
Not heaps. A lot was just the broth part.
One small slice of madeira - 60c at most.
I'm gonna say about 600c altogether today to be sure.
Oh yeh, I purged the giant bowl of soup.. hm
----
So I've figured out I can save $8600 by the end of April if I put off o/s until May - which I'll most likely do. Cool?? Cooooh!
I'm going to be spending the next three months at home.
Doing nothing.
I wont be stuffing my face and I wont be drinking in all those drunken calories.
----
The only going out I will be doing is Soundwave and Big O.
Very excited for Big O
....
I just ate some jelly and stuffed my face with soup. I might go shower and purge. I'm in a bad habit. update ya'll later on something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment