Um
One cuppa soup -110calories
Picked at stirfry - est. 50
Purged
3nuggets - 100?
chips - 200
Purged
Picked at stirfry - est. 50
One bowl of stirfry/rice - est. 80?
Purged
.. =( ..Ummm. A lot of purging.
2 Zooper Doopers - 100
Bout 600altogether.Horrible.
-----
Typing about horrible.
Today has been horrible
Got up for my work day - didn't feel the greatest but didn't feel that bad.
Got into work. Sat down. Had my water and no-doze.
One little comment about not putting a call through properly from a new director set me off.
I was crying.
Had to leave and have a wander around.
Came back
Started crying again - left work at 11. Home by 12:30. Just sat around all day and then got up and cleaned my room. Did a mass vacuum and whatever. Emailed M about how I was feeling. How I didn't know what happened. She emailed me back, we both apologised to each other. Everything is fine again and I'm feeling SO much better. I just feel way more relieved.
My brother emailed me too. He's going to England in April. He asked me to go with him and then move to Cairns with him. I've got to do something. That gives me a bit of time to maybe sell a few things. Save up some money. Pack up.
Leave
uugghh i hate stressful days like thee. but stay strong and think thin...cairno, hmmmm sweet place to live!!! but anywho, I have the most utter disgust with myself when I eat foods that I KNOW are bad for me. how do you purge? i think i need to learn how and suck it up about my fear.
ReplyDelete