My friend has gone
I'm sitting here listening to Mojo Pin by Jeff Buckley.
I can't stop crying and feeling sorry for myself.
I just want M back.
I want to see her so bad. Things are fucked. Why did she have to leave?
I haven't gotten a message from her at all today and I'm going crazy
is it her that I miss?? or just that my social life is going down the drain?
It's fucked here. The people are dickheads.
I hope she has a horrible time over there and comes back home asap.
She wont though.
She'll stay there forever and I'll waste away in this shit hole of a town.
No motivation. I just can't do it. Can't take control and lead.
Maybe I should go to NZ and see my brother. He made me feel better last time. I had no friends so I took off to Cairns and everything was good. Everything was good in Cairns with my brother. No it isn't. I just want M. Nothing else. I want to go and see her.
Please don't get the wrong idea about this. This isn't sexual. She's just my best friend and I love her.
I'm sorry dear. I would feel the same way if my BFF left me. Hope you can see your brother soon.
ReplyDelete