Monday, February 23, 2009

I’m not really quite sure on where to start about the weekend.
Do I start at Friday?
Or do I start on what was the most exciting thing??
Or maybe I’ll just do a long summary of the high points and low points.


Hmmm.


So Saturday morning I went grocery shopping. I bought some vegetables, tofu, Lite peanut butter, rice cakes and Zooper Doopers.. oh and some Skinny Cow ice creams (which are,, woow!!). I thought I’d be really healthy by making some tofu stir fry and for snacks it would be the peanut butter on rice cakes. I was just so wrong. I totally binged on the peanut butter. I seriously ate a quarter of the jar with my finger in about 3 hours. It was kind of embarassing. But umm, I’ll just take it as a bad spot.

So throughout the whole day I had the quarter jar of peanut butter Lite! (which actually doesn’t seem to make much of a difference to the lite and the normal one). 2 rice cakes and a bowl of spicy tofu stirfry with about a cup of white rice.
I purged all my dinner.


After the purge ((well while it was happening)) I got a few calls about heading out for the night and about buying this boy alcohol who’d snapped his I.D in half.. so slapped on some pants and waddled to the shop - eyes still watery and red from my purge session. He must have thought I looked awful haha.

Ended up out at the local club that night – was quiet. Didn’t do much. Had a few drinks, beer and some goon sunrises. Yay for being cheap. Got home about 3:30am and went straight to bed, hoping to wake up fresh for Soundwave haha.


Sunday!!


Woke up Sunday on 52kg. I was pleased considering how horribly I’d eaten for the past two straight weeks. Got into my festival uniform and everyone from Sydney Australia would know what that is. Short shorts and a baggy Supre singlet. I don’t know what it is, but pretty much every girl at these places wears it. Some suit it, some not so much. I remember seeing some girl walking there (and I hope this wasn’t you, Sarah!) .. she had on these kind of spandex short shorts that came up around her bum cheeks – like those undies that come half way up your bum – and then up around the waist. She was walking along and just pulling this shit out of her ass the whole time. You could see her double bum and just did not have the body to pull it off. I mean, she had a nice body, but gah!! People just don’t think sometimes.
So anyway, we got in there and hit up the drinking cages asap. Accidently ran into PS – a boy I met at the club one time and we’d kept in contact – he hung around the whole day – which was fine by me, he’s a laugh.
It just became annoying when I finally met up with R. Okay, so I dunno what you girls are into, but he looks like Andrew Stockdale (lead singer) from Wolfmother. I think he’s hot.
Anyway, massive attraction to R and I think it miiight go both ways but PS was hanging around and nothing much could happen. I just wanted to jump on R.
Anyway, he sent me an apology message. He thought he was the one to blame for lack of what happened but I apologised too and said I’d acted a bit silly. He asked me whether I was with PS (which I was once, but not yesterday) and I said no and then he goes, “Good, cos I think you’re really cool” .. I was stoked. It just made my day. Such a small comment but I *loved* it. I think he was a bit out of it tho =(
Anyway, thanks to the domestic that the kids I was with were having – we left halfway through NIN – who by the way, totally disappointed. Got home fairly early and then I got a call from R. He sounded really strange and monotone. I think he was just having a bad time after what he’d taken through the day.. Silly. It ran out of reception and I had to hang up. He called back sounding so disappointed and asked whether I hung up cos I didn’t want to talk to him anymore.
He’s just funny and so smart. Has common sense. Nothing like Jesus – Who I also ran into as soon as I got there. He kept taking off his shirt when a good looking girl talked to him – trying to show off his tattoos – which seemed to be what every boy there was doing. He’s a dickhead. Not into him. R is just like wow!! Compared to that low-class skinny headed dumbo.


So yesterday in the morning before soundwave I had a pineapple, cheese and ham danish roll – which was about 500 calories (seriously tho) and like 20 million grams of fat HAHA. I just looked that shiz up. It was good though. It was like, the most fantastic tasting thing ever!


Ran around all day –
last night when I got home I had a bowl of my stiryfry and a Zooper Dooper.. and a couple fingers of peanut butter.
Woops.
So it was a high calorie day – but I had fun and I’m back on track today. I’ve got my water infront of me and I plan on just having leftover stirfry tonight and no cuppa soup. I weighed in at 53 this morning. So I’m fairly happy. I have to quit eating the shiz while I’m still ahead. This morning, my stomach was *perfect*
I’m just on such a high, weird feeling after seeing and hearing from R.

2 comments:

  1. Wow soundwave must have been so fun, wish i could've gone!! Good Luck for the rest of the week!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha omg, i think i saw the chick you were talking about!! There was another one that i found hilarious too, tiny tiny shorts, one of those really loose singlets and bandeau swimmers underneath, but she was kinda wide-set, was getting rolls - back and stomach - everytime she moved.. Kind of reverse thinspo? I NEVER want to look like that.. Oh i sound like a massive bitch, how mean..
    Anyway..
    Best day, had an awesome time :)
    Glad you had fun too!

    ReplyDelete