Cuppa Soup - 110
Extra Sugar Free Drops - 97?
One purged bowl of chicken soup - est. 200
Lifesavers - 110
517 + black tea + diet pub squash ??
----
It's 7:30pm exactly.
No more food tonight
The PLAN!
There is no plan. I'm just going to use my honest will power/motivation tonight.
If I do feel like something - I might just chew at it and then spit it out which I've found to be quite helpful lately.
----
I'm getting this weird stomach. Like bloated and fat up around my ribs. Not sure what's going on but they've been hurting lately. Is it the purging?
I don't know. Maybe.
----
So today wasn't too good - I missed my passport appointment because of some fucked managing training I had to do for work. I didn't get lunch so I didn't get to go for my lunch walk. Instead I bought those Extra Sugar Free Drops and gobbled them all down. It was raining this afternoon so I didn't get to walk home either. Today has been fairly unproductive. I've had no energy. Nothing done. I hardly even made a dent in a massive report I need to write up for Interiors at work. I'm getting sick too *fingers crossed I actually don't*.
I had to buy credit today - $30 - headphones yesterday - $15 - fucking drops/jols - $5.
That's $50 I didn't need to spend.
That's $50 less I have at the end of the month to add in total to my o/s savings.
----
I'm sorry - I have nothing of interest to write about. Nothing is going on because I'm a lazy, bored, lonely girl and I want my best friend back.
It's funny - I've never felt like I belonged to anything. Any type of group or type of person - that I didn't deserve to make myself part of something - but I was thinking in the shower.. I belong to the bulemic group.. although for some reason I feel like I'm bragging and I don't actually belong to it.. which then put me into thinking how I never belong to a certain group.. but I'm going to say - I belong being friends with M. We were meant to be friends. I can't wait to see her.
Rant - Didn't make sense.
i totally understand that you miss your best friend! i hope you get to see her soon. <3
ReplyDelete