"Why are you counting calories? - You don't need to!"
...
Well, um.. der, obviously I have to. If I didn't - I wouldn't be this fucking size, would I?
...
My friend asks me the most stupid questions.
Is cake fattening?
I think I nearly fell over backwards when she asked me that.
...
So I'm down to 52 today. Maybe only cos of all the vomiting I did last night. I leant over the lookout and spewed up a litre of goon.
Good times.
.Now to todays count.
One small slice of chicken
Itty bit of salad
Nectarine
- I'm gonna count it to about 150 altogether -
And that's me done for the day. Honest.
Really.
Believe me and I'll believe myself
How hot is the guy from the Killers? Wah!!
Soundwave soon. Like Sarah said - gotta get the weight down.
Oi oi. I was gonna not worry about calories. I was gonna just eat sensibly cos I thought .. well... food wont be that available when I leave.. I binged yesterday.
I had - chicken sanga - chicken, mustard and one piece of bread. bitta butter.
Nectarine - chicken salad - crackers - lots more but I totally forget.
Anyway - I'm all like yeah mad. Eat sensibly.
But I just can't do it
I don't want to go overseas as a fatty, you know? I want to make a good impression at the start. Not after a few weeks.
SO - back to restricting.
I want to keep the body I have right now.
Just a couple more kilos to go.. woo hoo. 50, here I come!
52 - i'm soooo jealous!!!! but happy for you, of course. you inspire me!
ReplyDelete"Is cake fattening?"
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA