Okay – I’m motivated! I’m energised!
I’ve had my coffee and now I’m chewing on a piece of gum.
The bags under my eyes are absolutely disgusting – I’m going to do a bit of relaxing tonight.
I might go and buy a nice face mask – cut up some potatoes for my eyes and lather myself in moisturiser and bio-oil. It’s Friday and I have nothing better to do.
I will stick to my distractions plan I quickly wrote out last night but I’m also going to take time on what’s outside of me and *not* what’s going inside (because once I leave work, nothing will be passing my lips!)
So I did my *100th* post yesterday and totally wasted it. I should have done something special. Put a bit more thought into it all. I know most of my posts are quite pissy but still, I should have done something special.
I’m back up to 55kg. It’s horrible. I was staying on 52-53. It was totally last weekends binge that did it and I’m definitely paying for it now.
---
So that was written about 4 hours ago.
In that time I’ve done about 2 hours of lifting and walking and moving to get the office in tip top shape… I’m not eating until 4:30.. I’ll have some chips, some lollies and a glass or two of wine instead of beer.. Before 4:30 I’ll do an hour of walking around the harbour and up about 5 flights of stairs.
After the chips, lollies and wine I’ll catch the train home.. sleep off my tipsyness and then walk the hour home, maybe have a cigg or two to dull the cravings before I get home.
When I get home I’ll occupy myself with my list of distractions until morning.
.. haven’t really thought of a plan for tomorrow. Oh no!
No comments:
Post a Comment