Suddenly I have mass amounts of energy and motivation.
I’m going to save up that 5 thousand dollah by April.
I’m going to stick to my starvation.
I’m going to quit snacking and picking at leftovers.
No more pickled onions.
No more olives.
No more Zooper Doopers.
It adds up way too quickly.
In an hour – I’d had 200 calories of Zooper Doopers.
That’s right. I got two more from the freezer last night!!!! . I can’t believe it –
Yes I can. They are good ice blocks.
++++
I’m thinking of going on an all day Zooper Dooper detox this Saturday, haha..
Allow myself 5.. and maybe a cuppa soup.
Have the cuppa soup during the day and live off the Zooper Doopers at night.. I don’t seem to get as many cravings when I’m eating them. Must be the sugar.
That’s only like.. 360cals – Misc. 40 = 400. Shall be sweet.
++++
My supervisor pulled me aside today. Asked if everything was okay and that people in the office are worried about me. Which I doubt. I think she’s just trying to get in my good books for some unknown reason.
++++
Today I saw a boy that I haven’t seen in a while. He’ll be catching my morning trains from now on = .. not a good thing. I love my morning sleep and he talks quite loudly and about the most random bullshiz ever. He’s kind of cute in a dopey muso way.. but anyway, he’s all like.. “Wow, you look great” .. I was pretty stoked.
… My tum is comin’ back =( … he probably looked down a bit more and regret his comment…
………… One of the office girls just came through with a Coke. I immediately felt like screaming at her that she is eating 120calories too many! That she can buy Diet or Zero for like.. 99% lesssss……….
Maybe not 99% less – I don’t know my maths ;-) …but a good amount less. You know…
++++
I know I’ve pushed Jesus away.
I definitely have.
But now that he’s backing off a bit - I'm thinking he’s like.. the biggest jerk alive.. But!! It’s my fault he’s backing off.
I do have reason though!!
His Myspace/Facebook is just chockess full of all these tarty looking chicks commenting him and being all “I love you (real name)” …
………. I don’t trust boys in the best of times so I shouldn’t trust this…………
So who’s joining me in Cairns/England in April?
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
.. haha don’t you just love Little Britain?
I *will* go to either of those places in April. I have to for my own sanity. Help me get there, girls!
.. haha don’t you just love Little Britain?
I *will* go to either of those places in April. I have to for my own sanity. Help me get there, girls!
I need encouragement and motivation!!
you go girl!
ReplyDeletep.s. i love little britain!!!
On the left you'll see Spain. On the right, you'll see... Spain.
ReplyDeleteHe's got a gun! DJ's gotta gun!
rock on:]