Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long - Boring. Wouldn't bother reading =)

So I’m doing a 10 hour shift today. Well I think it’s 10 hours. I’m a lazy bum and haven’t counted it properly… SO I need my energy!! I caved and bought a cuppa soup. It immediately soothed the acid in my throat, which I was enjoying for a while but decided the 110calories in my cuppa soup is definitely worth having instead of the shit the acid is doing to my insides.

I’m supposed to be going to the bank today to apply for a 2k limit credit card – just for emergency when I go away and I wanted to pop into the travel agent to discuss airplane fares and customs and whatever BUT that means I can’t take my one hour lunch walk which I think I’m in desperate need for (adding to the one hour I’ll do tonight on my way home from the station) .. I know it’s not much but it still burns about180-200.. and it all adds up, right?

Yesterday I felt horrible. I didn’t get my afternoon walk in because of the rain so I got home miserable and angry. I totally blew up at my mum for cooking chicken – I was planning on having just salad but she surprised me with the chicken. I got angry and yelled which I’m so sorry about but I can’t explain it to her. So I got home after a 60calorie day. Ate a big bowl of lettuce and chicken which I added up to be about 220c (from memory)… then I had the paddle pop – 112 . I felt awful after the paddle pop. I’m just look like an absolute heffer lately. It’s not good, not good at all!!!

I’m meeting R at Soundwave – R is a boy that I met at the Sydney Festival after a lot of Passion Pop. I haven’t seen him since but we’ve kept in contact through Facebook and texting. He’s kind of attractive in a weird looking way but anyway, I’ll be meeting up with him and I’m just so scared of looking disgusting infront of him. I don’t know what I’m wearing. Don’t know what I’m supposed to do about my pale, pale skin. I just don’t know and I’m scared I’ll look bad, bad, bad.

I feel like a cinnamon doughnut.

Sorry – off topic. SO! Soundwave is coming. I’ve stuck to a few of my rules. I’ve hardly nibbled. I’ve been soaking myself in tanning moisturiser (which clearly isn’t working yet). I’ve been walking at lunch and night (with the exception of last night, RAIN) and I haven’t TOUCHED my hair with anything hot that will damage it and I’ve been moisturising it thoroughly every night – which has only been 2 nights haha but it counts. It all adds up!!

There’s a girl here at work.
She’s just so skinny. Skinny legs and arms and chest and whatever!! But she eats about 400-600calories of shortbread biscuits a day. I don’t know how she does it. I couldn’t even accept one when I found out they’re pretty much the same amount of calories as my soup.
I just want some sugar.. Lots and lots of sugar and salt.


BACK FROM LUNCH
TALLY SO FAR:
One cuppa soup – 110c
One nutrient secrets bar (was quite good, shall be my sweet tooth snack from now on!) – 88c
2 piece of sugar-free gum – 8c
206c for today. There shall be no more.
Oh.. 266c – had the tea.
Just did an hour of walking. What’s that?? 90c burned? Oh god. Chicken and salad again for me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow follower of blogs...
    Or however you'd say that...lol
    I need a job so that I can have skinny people at work to trigger me into staying on track with the whole 'losing my fat ass' thing I've been working on for awhile now lol
    Ahh...
    Hope you're having a good night!

    ReplyDelete