All the alcohol is keeping me fat.
We went drinking yesterday on the excuse that we're on holidays now.
We started at about 3. I was putting off food until dinner. It got to about 6 and I needed food unless I wanted to get sick and vomit so I had some chicken nuggets and chips from the local club/pub. They were good. Couldn't eat them all but they were good. We then continued drinking until about 12. I was so tired that I went home. Got hungry and ate about 10 plain chips. Now I dunno whether it was the alcohol or the food but I'm not as light as I've been the past few days. But whatever. I'm still doing good. Damn the alcohol though. I'm not drinking until NYE. Kkkkkk?
I'm going to the beach soon with my friend. Gotta get into those yucky swimmers but maybe once I get into them - then the tan will come along. I'm so streaky from last fake tan. Yuck. Okay. Well I'm gonna put off food until din dins. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment