Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm wearing this dress. It's got some elastic just at the top of my muffin top and then it bags out over the muffin top. It's so hideous.
________________________________________
I'm running out of clothes. I need to go and buy some but I'm saving like a massive scab at the moment. I need to save up 10to15thousand asap. I need/want to have chest surgery. Not implants. But just, you know. After having lost the weight I did - I'm in real need of a pick-up.
________________________________________
There are some girls in the opposite office. They have just, perfect looking torsos. I wouldn't mind if my legs were a bit chubbsy (Yes I would, my legs are the only skinny things on me!) .. but I'd really, really enjoy a nice, long, slim torso. Like those girls with the pear-shaped bodies. No matter how fat their legs get, they always have these perfect upper bodies. Hmmm.
________________________________________
Yesterday I did very well. It was a hard struggle, like I said it would be but I got away with it. I only ate about half my hands worth of breast chicken from the George Foreman and a medium-sized bowl of lettuce which had cucumber, mushrooms and celery in it. It was very nice and it shall be tonights dinner again.At about 9 I was feeling very peckish so I had about 4 pepper, water crackers with a smear of Vegemite. I wanted honey toast but my gosh - not eating honey again after looking at the label.
________________________________________
So I think I did quite well last night. The salad came to about 280 cals. After checking the amounts - I'll now be leaving the salad dressing OUT! ... 92cals for a tablespoon. I can definitely live without that. About 50 cals for 4 water crackers. Omgolly. No more water crackers. I don't even like them that much. Crap.
________________________________________
Well today is good anyway - I've had my tea, water and No Doze and I'm keen for the long walk at lunch. I got Soundwave tickets yesterday so I'm pretty sure I've gotta go buy some more Bloodhound Gang albums.. and Nine Inch Nails. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment