My mum keeps telling me to leave - to find some friends and spend Christmas with them. That doesn't even make sense. They're all spending Christmas with their families.
Fuck. I feel stupid and left out. Extremely left out. I wonder why.
My period is over. I shouldn't be feeling sad anymore.
I've been eating like a pig.
Yesterday I had 4 paddle pops @ 112 calories each and a chicken wrap - I don't even want to know what's in that. I used to know.
I think I've gone up 2 kilos. I'm up to 59kg. But is that maybe just from being bloated and fat from the period??
I'm supposed to go to dinner tonight at the local pub.. but I feel horrible. My hair is disgusting. My skin is horrible. I feel gross. I'm hungry too. Maybe I can have a cuppa soup?? 110 calories? Not too bad, right?? Okay. I'm gonna have one.
________________--
I had one. Not feeling so sad anymore.
It'll do me good going to the thingy tonight. A couple of drinks and maybe some dinner. I think I need to start purging.
Nothing makes sense anymore
I'm sorry your feeling down... But purging is NOT the answer! You don't want to go down that road, as I'm sure you well know.
ReplyDeleteAnd your mother sounds lovely. The holidays are over soon, and we can get back to sanity.
Feel better.
xo Hana