I'm sorry.
It's been holidays, der - so I've been getting up, spending the day at the beach and the nights at the club .. coming home drunk and slopping into bed.I'm back on 56 - going to 55. I've been restricting like a mad man since I went back up to 59 and I was right before - I was happier at the heavier weight and knowing I had to restrict.
.but.
I am feeling extremely good right now. I'm feeling slim although my muffin top is hanging over a bit right now. We just went and got a spray tan for NYE tomorrow and I had to wear that awful g-banger (still wearing) so it looks all horrible about the muffin.. but whatever.. tomorrow I will look decent.I should have bought a new bra. My boobs have shrunk something chronic and don't fit in my bra anymore. My mum also needs to take in my dress. It doesn't fit anymore =)
....
Yesterday I ate like a bit of a piggy. We went to all you can eat at the club. I had a small plate of fry rye with three pieces of honey chicken. Went back for seconds - more fried rice with some beef junk. It tasted so good. I didn't really eat a lot.. well compared to my friend. She had three heaped plates with pasta and bolognaise. cheese balls. fried chicken and all this junk.. I also had desert. A small cube of chocolate cake and a small cube of cheesecake. I didn't wanna waste my $12 so I took advantage =) .. towards the avo we went to the movies and I had half a box of small popcorn and a diet coke.. Went and got drunk in the night time. Had 3 schooners of beer amongst vodka and soda waters.. After that was done - I went back to my friends and just ate.. ate and ate.. noodle salad. caesar salad. chicken on a stick? kebab? dunno. But it was good.
....
Today I've been a bit better. I've had one subway with low fat chicken and a diet coke - I bought a carton of diet coke so that shall be all for tonight
....
Tomorrow I'm gonna have a big lunch. Because of NYE I need my strength. There'll be a lot of drinking and I've arranged for a few pills so me and my friend have a good time. Pretttttyyy excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment