So!!
Today I weighed in at exactly 56kg or 123pounds.
Isn't that just amazing?!
Not really. It's cos I'm massive dehydrated.. I just went and got myself an 80calorie bottle of water. Fuck eh. I don't want to wreck it but I know it's just temporary.
But I shall enjoy it while it's there because this is the lowest I've been.
_____
Last night was preettty sus.
We got some pills off this random sleaze. They were alright eh. I'm feeling a bit bad this morning but.
I didn't see Robbo and it was too wet for Club Boy to come out. Ended up seeing this guy we call Jesus. He has a big beard and sus hair.
_____
I'm so fricken hungry. SO hungry. I want a big, fat, greasy, cheesy burger. Wish I was back at Homebake right now - I'd go get myself a hotdog.
No comments:
Post a Comment